68 Randall Street
S. Burlington, VT, 05403
Traditional digital marketing is a thing of the past and having a digital marketing strategy is crucial for growth in most businesses.
Did you know that online ads are perceived as untrustworthy and ignored by many demographics? Keeping track of up to date technologies and trends will set your business apart from the rest and jump-start your new growth initiatives.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Create a digital marketing strategy for business growth
- Create a content marketing plan that is easy to execute
- Evaluate the ROI for your campaigns
We are excited to have Francois Gossieaux from SCORE Vermont as our key speaker, so please join us for a discussion regarding digital marketing for 2020!
Plan on networking with fellow entrepreneurs, the speaker and SCORE mentors at the end of the session.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Date: Tuesday, March 10th
Time: 5:30p - 7:30p
Location: Keller Williams Vermont, 68 Randall Drive, S. Burlington, VT 05403
REGISTER NOW: Cost is free but registration is required
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2019-2020 Series:
- 10/8/2019: The Pain Points of Running a Business
- 11/12/2019: Do You Know Who Your Customers Are?
- 12/10/2019: Five Key Numbers Critical to Your Business
- 1/14/2020: How & Where Do I Raise Money for My Business?
- 2/11/2020: How Do I Set My Prices?
- 3/10/2020: Is Your Digital Marketing Up to Date?
- 4/14/2020: Communicate Your Way to Profit
- 5/12/2020: Take Your Time Back: What Apps Can Help You & Your Business