Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
For the 2018-2019 SCORE Educational Series, we are moving beyond the start up and looking at growth potential for your business, including analysis, evaluation, questions to ask, tools you can use, and so much more!
I've done my homework and my business is ready to grow. My analysis shows that I need funding. How and where can I get it? There may be several options available - perhaps more than you think! Depending on what your needs are some potential financing sources are: my business itself, family/friends/investors, my bank or credit union, an alternative lender and lease financing. This session will help you to:
- Determine if your business can generate all or some of the funds for growth from its own cash flow
- Find outside sources of capital if needed and suggest methods to approach them successful
- Compare the financing options you have
- Negotiate favorable terms
Although every business' situation is different, there are some tools and strategies for financing growth that apply to almost all cases. Come and learn what they are!
We are excited to have Cairn Cross from Fresh Tracks Capital as our key speaker! Please join us for a discussion regarding small business growth.
Vermont SCORE is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Recording Date: April 10, 2019
Plan on attending the whole series
- Oct 10, 2018: Want to Grow Your Business: A Tool to Achieve Your Goal
- Nov 27, 2018: Your Business Finances: Do the Numbers Justify Growth?
- Dec 12, 2018: How to Identify and Evaluate Business Growth Opportunities
- Jan 9, 2019: My Business is Growing: Am I Ready to Manage It Effectively?
- Feb 13, 2019: Marketing for Growth: Are my Marketing Strategies Scalable?
- Mar 13, 2019: Current Digital Marketing Trends for Small Business Growth
- Apr 10, 2019: My Business is Ready to Grow: Where's the Money?
- May 8, 2019: Trials and Tribulations of Small Business Growth