141 Harvest Lane
Williston, VT, 05495
For the 2018-2019 SCORE Educational Series, we are moving beyond the start up and looking at growth potential for your business, including analysis, evaluation, questions to ask, tools you can use, and so much more!
It's easy to forget or overlook the fact that to benefit from growth profitably, your business systems must be ready to support that growth. What does that really mean? Are HR, accounting, and IT systems ready to roll? This session will provide you with important information to determine:
- Staffing needs (hiring, resource reallocation, etc.)
- Potential changes to HR policies and procedures
- IT scalability
- Accounting system growth needs
- How to address identified issues
We are excited to have a panel of experts including:
- Brian Curtis from DominionTech Computer Services
- Andrea Gunther from Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs
- David Mount from Vermont SCORE
Vermont SCORE is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Date: Wednesday, January 9th
Time: 5:30p - 7:00p
Location: New England Federal Credit Union, 141 Harvest Lane, Williston, VT
REGISTER NOW: Cost is free but registration is required (registration link coming soon!)
Plan on attending the whole series
- Oct 10, 2018: Want to Grow Your Business: A Tool to Achieve Your Goal
- Nov 27, 2018: Your Business Finances: Do the Numbers Justify Growth?
- Dec 12, 2018: How to Identify and Evaluate Business Growth Opportunities
- Jan 9, 2019: My Business is Growing: Am I Ready to Manage It Effectively?
- Feb 13, 2019: Marketing for Growth: Are my Marketing Strategies Scalable?
- Mar 13, 2019: Current Digital Marketing Trends for Small Business Growth
- Apr 10, 2019: My Business is Ready to Grow: Where's the Money?
- May 8, 2019: Trials and Tribulations of Small Business Growth