141 Harvest Lane
Williston, VT, 05495
For the 2018-2019 SCORE Educational Series, we are moving beyond the startup and looking at growth potential for your business, including analysis, evaluation, questions to ask, tools you can use, and so much more!
Moving beyond the start-up phase of your business, don’t waste valuable time on bad marketing ideas. When it comes to the growth of your business, it’s important to analyze which past successful strategies will continue to work in your new segments and if you need to reach and employ new marketing channels. This session will help you:
- Analyze and determine If your existing marketing channels are still a good match for your anticipated growth
- Evaluate newly discovered marketing channels
- Create the strategies that will make the greatest impact
This month, we are excited to have Ray Stahl from SCORE Vermont as our key speaker, so please join us for a discussion regarding small business growth!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Date: Wednesday, February 13th
Time: 5:30p - 7:00p
Location: New England Federal Credit Union, 141 Harvest Lane, Williston, VT
REGISTER NOW: Cost is free but registration is required (registration link coming soon!)
Plan on attending the whole series
- Oct 10, 2018: Want to Grow Your Business: A Tool to Achieve Your Goal
- Nov 27, 2018: Your Business Finances: Do the Numbers Justify Growth?
- Dec 12, 2018: How to Identify and Evaluate Business Growth Opportunities
- Jan 9, 2019: My Business is Growing: Am I Ready to Manage It Effectively?
- Feb 13, 2019: Marketing for Growth: Are my Marketing Strategies Scalable?
- Mar 13, 2019: Current Digital Marketing Trends for Small Business Growth
- Apr 10, 2019: My Business is Ready to Grow: Where's the Money?
- May 8, 2019: Trials and Tribulations of Small Business Growth