68 Randall Street
S. BUrlington, VT, 05403
Do you know what you should charge for your product or service?
We sometimes undersell ourselves or our products and do not always take into account our overhead costs. As a part of your pricing strategy, you also need to research your competitors’ pricing and evaluate how your product/service compares with theirs.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Determine your variable and fixed costs
- Allocate these costs over your products/services
- Evaluate how your market position and the competitive situation can affect your pricing
Plan on networking with fellow entrepreneurs, the speaker and SCORE mentors at the end of the session.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Date: Tuesday, February 11th
Time: 5:30p - 7:30p
Location: Keller Williams Vermont, 68 Randall Drive, S. Burlington, VT 05403
REGISTER NOW: Cost is free but registration is required
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2019-2020 Series:
- 10/8/2019: The Pain Points of Running a Business
- 11/12/2019: Do You Know Who Your Customers Are?
- 12/10/2019: Five Key Numbers Critical to Your Business
- 1/14/2020: How & Where Do I Raise Money for My Business?
- 2/11/2020: How Do I Set My Prices?
- 3/10/2020: Is Your Digital Marketing Up to Date?
- 4/14/2020: Communicate Your Way to Profit
- 5/12/2020: Take Your Time Back: What Apps Can Help You & Your Business