68 Randall Street
S. Burlington, VT, 05403
Love what you do for your business but hate dealing with the accounting or numbers?
The number one reason businesses fail is not paying attention to cash flow. This session will help to simplify understanding this and other critical numbers key to business success. Instead of avoiding dealing with the numbers, you will understand where they can help or hurt your business.
In this session, you will learn:
- Which numbers are critical to managing your business
- Understand what the numbers mean
- Key reports to manage your business
We are excited to have Michael Ly from Reconciled as our presenter! Plan on networking with fellow entrepreneurs, speaker and SCORE mentors at the end of the session.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Date: Tuesday, December 10th
Time: 5:30p - 7:30p
Location: Keller Williams Vermont, 68 Randall Drive, S. Burlington, VT 05403
REGISTER NOW: Cost is free but registration is required
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2019-2020 Series:
- 10/8/2019: The Pain Points of Running a Business
- 11/12/2019: Do You Know Who Your Customers Are?
- 12/10/2019: Five Key Numbers Critical to Your Business
- 1/14/2020: How & Where Do I Raise Money for My Business?
- 2/11/2020: How Do I Set My Prices?
- 3/10/2020: Is Your Digital Marketing Up to Date?
- 4/14/2020: Communicate Your Way to Profit
- 5/12/2020: Take Your Time Back: What Apps Can Help You & Your Business