68 Randall Street
S. Burlington, VT, 05403
What does your ideal customer/client look like?
Do you know?
One of the essentials in business: knowing who your customer is. When you have clearly defined all of the attributes of your ideal client, then you can market to them with pinpoint accuracy. No more trial & error marketing mistakes, which are frustrating and waste time and money.
In this workshop-styled session, you will:
- Learn how to identify your ideal customer/client
- Learn how to visualize and understand the very specific attributes of your target market
- Learn how to develop your marketing strategy aimed at those specific customers & clients
When you leave this event, you will be able to put this information right to use to sharpen your business strategies and work to make your small business more successful.
Plan on networking with fellow entrepreneurs, the presenters, and SCORE mentors at the end of the session.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Date: Tuesday, November 12th
Time: 5:30p - 7:30p
Location: Keller Williams Vermont, 68 Randall Drive, S. Burlington, VT 05403
REGISTER NOW: Cost is free but registration is required
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2019-2020 Series:
- 10/8/2019: The Pain Points of Running a Business
- 11/12/2019: Do You Know Who Your Customers Are?
- 12/10/2019: Five Key Numbers Critical to Your Business
- 1/14/2020: How & Where Do I Raise Money for My Business?
- 2/11/2020: How Do I Set My Prices?
- 3/10/2020: Is Your Digital Marketing Up to Date?
- 4/14/2020: Communicate Your Way to Profit
- 5/12/2020: Take Your Time Back: What Apps Can Help You & Your Business