68 Randall Street
S. Burlington, VT, 05403
As a small business, we sometimes take for granted how greatly our profitability relies on interaction and communication. What we need are easy and understandable ideas that we can bring into our businesses to increase our communication skills, such as crafting an elevator pitch, face to face networking, customer engagement, and peer-to-peer communications.
In this session, Vickie Wacek of BNI Vermont, will talk about these very powerful practices which when utilized, will lead to business success! Please join us for a lively discussion on business communications which will lead to the success of your business!
When you leave this workshop-styled event, you will know how to:
- Craft your elevator pitch
- Read body language, even in group dynamics
- Develop value-added practices to keep your business name in front of your customers
Plan on networking with fellow entrepreneurs, the speaker and SCORE mentors at the end of the session.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Date: Tuesday, April 14th
Time: 5:30p - 7:30p
Location: Keller Williams Vermont, 68 Randall Drive, S. Burlington, VT 05403
REGISTER NOW: Cost is free but registration is required
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2019-2020 Series:
- 10/8/2019: The Pain Points of Running a Business
- 11/12/2019: Do You Know Who Your Customers Are?
- 12/10/2019: Five Key Numbers Critical to Your Business
- 1/14/2020: How & Where Do I Raise Money for My Business?
- 2/11/2020: How Do I Set My Prices?
- 3/10/2020: Is Your Digital Marketing Up to Date?
- 4/14/2020: Communicate Your Way to Profit
- 5/12/2020: Take Your Time Back: What Apps Can Help You & Your Business